To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.
If you like what you are reading in the blog, you will even love the book more. Take a free preview below and watch the Sizzle Reel. It will give you a sense of how this book might be of help in your life when you are looking to make some tough decisions.
Changing the world…One thought at a time.
This book is written for you. Whether you are just embarking on your journey in life, or if you are a seasoned veteran, we all have so much more to learn. Lessons from the Mountain is a conversational exploration of countless topics of personal and professional self help.
Mr. Weiner has collected a diverse assortment of thoughts from the great sages of the last two millennia, each sparking personalized discussions, intended to stimulate you into deeper contemplation of the subjects that intrigue you.
Leveraging his experiences in building The Illusion Factory and then, Sizzle, Mr. Weiner reflects on numerous moments of engagement that are relevant to all of us as we navigate our path in life.
In this zen entrepreneurial discussion, the myriad topics range from:
• Narrowing choices to increase opportunity
• Assuaging a hurt ego
• Managing the depression that comes with a failure
• Learning to continuously improve
• Owning your mistakes
• Increasing your likelihood for success
• Making ethical choices
• Pursuing seemingly impossible goals
• Coping with a loss
• Making unpopular decisions
• Communicating with compassion
• Learning to collaborate with others more skilled than you
• Accepting your reality, while working to change it
• Stopping bullies in their tracks
• Letting go of anger
• Deepening self-respect
• Understanding love
• Making the planet a better place
• Taking giant risks and succeeding
• The elusive pursuit of happiness
• The art of honesty and friendship
• Following your heart
• Overcoming PTSD
• Learning when to become impartial
• Questioning reality
• The probability of UFOs
• Attracting positive outcomes
• The benefits of being a zen entrepreneur
and many other interesting topics of exploration.
The book has been written over a couple of years of climbing a mountain in the darkness in order to be atop for the sunrise. Photos from those journeys accompany the beautifully illustrated aphorisms, whose content spark each of the philosophical discussions.